The competition for high quality websites and apps is stronger than ever and the risk of producing a poor quality product can be detrimental to the business, the brand and even your reputation. Speed to market is pointless if the product doesn’t work and users quickly abandon it or worse, write a damning review. The earlier you test, research and inspect, the earlier you can identify problems, save hours of work that would need to be done later, and the earlier you can ship a high quality, competitive product to market.
By attending this intensive, hands on bootcamp you will:
• Know the step-by–step process of how to perform usability testing from planning, to execution and reporting of your results
• Actually use live usability tests on real sites so you can go through the entire process from beginning to end yourself
• Know what to test and when to test it and how to pick the right usability method for your project
• Understand best practices in recruitment, ordering and structuring test scenarios and exit and entrance questions
• Be able to explain to all stakeholders why usability testing works and how it actually increases your speed to market by using real world examples
• Get insider tips and tricks on how to successfully moderate and facilitate usability sessions to get more high quality user information
• Know how to use remote testing methods and tools
• Receive practical advice and insight from an actual industry expert on how to interpret your findings, how to determine the best recommendations, and how to present your results
|Dates:||March 24 - April 14, 2015 Check for other dates|
|Meets:||Tuesday from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM, 4 Sessions|
|Notes:||Please note that all students must bring their own laptop to class. There is wifi access at the CAPE building. If you are unable to have dinner before class you may bring or order your dinner from a local restaurant to have during class. There is a microwave available for your convenience.|
Sorry, we are no longer accepting registrations for this course. Please contact our office to find out if it will be rescheduled, or if alternative classes are available.