Search Engine Optimization (SEO) has become a fundamental component of any successful digital marketing strategy but is often the most misunderstood step and difficult to employ as the landscape is continually changing. This course will provide you with the basic building blocks, tools and strategies you need to manage in this fast paced and ever changing topic.
You'll get hands-on experience setting up, implementing and measuring the effectiveness of an SEO/SEM campaign - using best practices taught by one of DFW’s leading experts. Additionally, you'll learn how to take these steps back to your company's in-house procedures.
As an added bonus - you will also have the opportunity to meet some of DFW’s SEO business leaders who will share their unique perspectives and provide their real-world perspectives of what works best. This course will cover:
• Get started developing your SEO/SEM strategy
• The process and basic building blocks for SEO/SEM
• Overview of SEO tools, websites and software and how to choose the right ones
• Keyword research, planning and optimization
• Understanding what Google and the other search engines are looking for in your website
• Link building and citation strategies
• Content writing for SEO
• SEO and Social Media
• Local SEO and SEO for mobile
• How SEO fits into your overall digital marketing strategy
• Where SEO/SEM is headed and how to be prepared
|Dates:||October 15 - November 12, 2015 Check for other dates|
|Meets:||Thursday from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM, 5 Sessions|
|Notes:||Please bring your own laptop with you|
Sorry, we are no longer accepting registrations for this course. Please contact our office to find out if it will be rescheduled, or if alternative classes are available.