The foundation of success in digital marketing is the ability to both develop a great strategy that supports your business goals and to execute the strategy on time, within budget, and with measurable results. This course will teach you how to design and develop a digital marketing strategy that is aligned with your organization’s goals, plus how to put that strategy in place and measure its results.
This course is taught by a leading marketing strategist and Chief Digital Officer at one of DFW's leading marketing agencies who also is a certified Scrum Master in Agile project management.
Topics will include:
- Digital as an amplifier: how digital distills and magnifies your overall marketing strategy
- Understanding your customer and the evolving customer journey
- G.O.S.T - Marketing Goals vs. Digital Objectives, Strategies & Tactics
- Focusing resources to go beyond tactical, "shiny objective" thinking
- Branding considerations and tactics online, on mobile and in social
- Overview of marketing automation considerations and strategies
- Using CRM and customer insights to inform digital strategy
- Strategies and processes for cross-discipline collaboration and the emergence of the CMTO (Chief Marketing Technology Officer)
- Creating engaging customer experiences in digital media (social, online, mobile)
- Measuring the success of a digital marketing campaign and strategy and calculating your ROI
- Retargeting strategies and campaigns
- Monetizing and conversion strategies and tactics
- Project management: a primer on waterfall vs. agile approaches
- Digital project management: plan, scope, budget and manage digital campaigns and initiatives
- Perpetual beta - applying agile marketing techniques across the digital marketing spectrum
- Communicating your online marketing strategy to the C-suite and boardroom
- Preparing for the long run: How to keep up with what's next and what's new in technology, tools and the digital marketing field
|Dates:||September 22 - October 27, 2015 Check for other dates|
|Meets:||Tuesday from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM, 6 Sessions|
|Notes:||Please bring your own laptop to this course. Recommended text for this course is: Digital Marketing: Strategy, Implementation and Practice 5th Edition by Dave Chaffey ISBN-13: 978-0273746102|
Sorry, we are no longer accepting registrations for this course. Please contact our office to find out if it will be rescheduled, or if alternative classes are available.